Catnip Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For members of the Catnip Anonymous HayDay neighborhood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other games I play

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stray Cat
Admin
Stray Cat

Other games I play Empty
PostSubject: Other games I play   Other games I play EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:14 am

I play Junk Jack X which is great for creative types. You can dig stuff up and build stuff. It is similar to terreria and minecraft only with better graphics and stuff.

I also play family farm seaside, but don't get in to it as much as hayday because there isn't really interaction between other people. I do like collecting the cute decorations though.

Back to top Go down
Mollie

Mollie

Other games I play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games I play   Other games I play EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:26 am

I play Sims, mostly for buying houses and decorating them. I also play Cubis, for the sake of destroying blocks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stray Cat
Admin
Stray Cat

Other games I play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games I play   Other games I play EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:29 am

I haven't heard of cubis, but destroying stuff is therapeutic
Back to top Go down
Singing River Acres

Singing River Acres

Other games I play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games I play   Other games I play EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:21 am

The ones I play daily are Pearl's Peril, Bingo Blitz, Cookie Jam, and Candy Crush Soda. I love to play Words with Friends, but most of my family won't play with me anymore. Sad I'll also play an occasional game of Trivia Crack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other games I play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games I play   Other games I play Empty

Back to top Go down

Other games I play
Page 1 of 1